We are proud to announce that Mindspace A/S recently won the contract for a partnership with Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company, Lundbeck A/S.
Lundbeck is a global pharmaceutical company highly committed to improving the quality of life of people living with brain diseases. For this purpose, Lundbeck is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of pharmaceuticals across the world. The company’s products are targeted at the disease areas within psychiatry and neurology.
We look forward to a very exciting collaboration!
If you need help with your next exhibition concept, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email and arrange a noncommittal meeting with one of our skilled team members.
According to the World Health Organization, WHO, more than 700 million people live with brain diseases globally. These are serious and life-threatening diseases that affect the quality of life of the patients as well as of their relatives. As these diseases also involve major socio-economic costs, it is imperative for the general society that new and innovative pharmaceuticals are developed. Over the past 50 years, new pharmaceuticals have revolutionized the treatment options, but there remains a large unmet need for new and innovative therapeutics.
Focus on R&D is the most important pillar in Lundbeck’s ambition to improve treatment for people living with brain diseases. We are specialists in our area and have research facilities in Denmark and California. We cooperate closely with strategic partners all over the world, ensuring the best possible foundation for innovation and the development of new treatment solutions.
Lundbeck employs approximately 5,000 people worldwide. We have employees in more than 50 countries, and our products are registered in more than 100 countries. We have production facilities in Denmark, France and Italy and our research centres are based in Denmark and California. Lundbeck generated revenue of DKK 18.1 billion in 2018.
Some of the specifications in which Lundbeck look for before entering in such a contract are:
- Innovation and Design capability – Proactivity and work with Generic Elements/Modularisation
- Performance and Operating capability – Process Mapping and optimisation, Extra Services included preparation and use of KPIs
- Assurance and Continuity capability – Contingency Planning as a regular of the processes
- Cost and Value Creation capability – Pricing model & Transparency, min. reduction in costs based on a “Total Cost” approach.
- Strategy – The successful bidder will prove that they can bring world-class strategic thinking and innovation which they will then embed into the delivery of their services
- Planning/Execution – The successful bidder will bring expertise in both the planning and project execution including milestone and timeline tracking
- Experience in similar projects
- Customer/Account Support and Project Management
- Logistics & Operations Support — The successful bidder must be able to support deployment of medical booths, symposia, digital initiatives, as well as support live meeting, and A/V capabilities
- Stakeholder Management – The successful partner will deliver top-notch stakeholder management for HQ Meetings &Events team and strategic partner stakeholders.